Four blog posts:
- Python decorators in Ruby – You can do amazing things in a language like Ruby or Lisp with a decent meta programming facility, here a language feature to annotate methods which needed a syntax change in Python is build inside of Ruby without any change to the language spec.
- How to automate your IPhone app builds with Hudson – Another domain in which the popular CI Hudson helps: building your IPhone apps.
- A Git workflow for agile teams – As distributed version control systems get more and more attention and are used by more teams you have to think about your utilisation of them.
- Podcasting Equipment Guide – A bit offtopic but interesting nonetheless: if you want to do your own podcasts which equipment is right for you.
and a video:
- Why marketing is too important to be left to the marketing department – An absolute classic: Seth Godin about being remarkable
One thought on “Blog harvest: Metaprogramming in Ruby,Hudson builds IPhone apps, Git workflow, Podcasting Equipment and Marketing”
Thank you for this video link. Its great. You’ve got your own tribe too 😉